Join a leading-edge robotics company – assist management team with accounts payable and receivable, bank reconciliation and other projects.
- 2020/2021 semester
- At least 20 hours per week
- Check financial documents and file documents.
- Help prepare invoices, purchase orders, and expense reports.
- Analyze financial data.
- Perform research for budgeting and financial forecasting.
- Support deployment of automation solutions within customer applications
- Technical support, training and documentation
- Assist in writing operating procedures
- Complete special projects as needed and other duties assigned
- Caring and responsive towards customers and coworkers
- Minimum requirements:
- Active enrollment in a relevant post-secondary program
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word and Excel
- Strong technical and organizational skills in addition to excellent written and verbal communication skills, in a professional environment.
- High level of integrity, dependability, enthusiasm, and confidentiality.
- Detail oriented
- A willingness to learn
- Preference for:
- Thorough knowledge of general ledger accounting and account reconciliation
- Excellent interpersonal skills – team player