Join a leading-edge robotics company – support the development of robotic automation.
- Collaborate with engineers to implement electromechanical designs for automation and robotic systems
- Consult with machinists and technicians to ensure that electromechanical equipment and systems meet design specifications
- Install and program computer hardware and software
- Analyze engineering designs of circuitry, controls, instrumentation, and sensors for implementation into new or existing automation, robotics, and other electromechanical systems
- Fabricate and assemble mechanical, electrical, or electronic components and assemblies
Qualifications: (Minimum requirements)
- 5+ years experience in electromechanical fabrication and assembly
- Experience with CNC machine tools, hand tools, 3D printers, etc.
- Knowledge of circuit boards, electronic equipment, and computer hardware and software, including applications and programming
- Knowledge of design techniques and principles involved in production of precision technical plans, drawings, and models
- Knowledge of the practical application of engineering science and technology
- Experience with Mechanical 3D CAD software such as SolidWorks or Fusion360
- Experience with automation, robotics and sensors