Full-Stack Software Engineer
Build With Robots is looking for a passionate team player to grow our leading-edge robotics company. You’ll join a world-class team of software and hardware developers inventing and deploying collaborative robots that help people do their jobs in a variety of industries and applications.
- Work with internal and external customers to understand, prototype and deliver web-based dashboards to support robot and IoT management workflows.
- Create high-performance databases to store telemetry for dashboarding and data analytics. Integrate data collection and data presentation with robots and dashboards.
- Develop cloud-based microservices to route, process and analyze telemetry data.
- Development of software system architecture and procedures for implementation, testing, deployment and validation.
- Contribute to the architecture and design of our secure cloud-based data infrastructure.
- Develop graphical user interfaces for robot touchscreens and displays.
- Develop remote monitoring and automation for robot control.
- Ensure that our online resources are secure by implementing appropriate user authorization and authentication measures.
- Work with designers and end-users to create aesthetically appealing user experiences.
- Process management & continuous improvement including:
- Understanding and supporting project and team goals.
- Refinement of software development tools, systems and processes.
- Modular implementation for re-use and development efficiency.
- Documentation & process automation.
- Strong command of a major object-oriented programming language, such as C++, Python, Java or Go.
- Familiarity with a public cloud provider: AWS, Azure, Google Cloud…
- Experience with Linux development environment and Full Stack deployment on Linux.
- 4-year technical degree or equivalent experience/education
- Preference for:
- Experience with C++.
- Understanding of IoT principles, including MQTT, RabbitMQ, time series databases…
- Experience with Grafana a strong advantage.
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes (or Swarm) and/or microservice architectures.