IoT Cloud Developer
Join a leading-edge robotics company – develop and deploy robotic automation.
Who We Are:
Build with Robots designs robots that are easy to use, easy to manage and integrate seamlessly with our customers’ existing workflows and ERP systems. We are committed to the dignity of work, and that informs how we work together as a company, how we design products and how our collaborative robots work alongside our customers.
What You Will Do:
You will facilitate the development, management and scaling of our cloud infrastructure to support the needs of our growing Sales, Marketing and Engineering departments and deliver easy to use solutions to our Customers. You will work with stakeholders to understand and interpret business needs and help architect a cloud infrastructure. This is a fundamental role. The successful candidate will have a large impact and the freedom to innovative solutions that excite our customers.
Who You Are:
You are a senior developer, comfortable standing up cloud solutions in a major public cloud (AWS, Google, Azure…). Experience with Salesforce APIs is a must-have (Lightning, SOAP, SOQL, etc.) experience with other major ERP systems such as SAP is a plus.
You have experience managing collection and processing of data from always-on networked devices in a cloud environment. You know how to simplify complex data and present it in customer facing tools.
You are team player who enjoys working in a flat organization. You enjoy fast paced development with short development cycles that rapidly deliver features to your customers.
- High proficiency with a major programming language: C# (Mono), C/C++, python, etc.
- Working knowledge of C++ is a plus.
- Bash and/or other scripting languages.
- Understanding of IoT data collection and processing (many networked devices delivering data to the cloud).
- Salesforce Developer Certifications a plus.
- Database experience. SOQL is a must have, SQL, NOSQL, MongoDB all plusses.
- Experience with cloud authentication and authorization (OAUTH etc.).
- Good knowledge of Linux: development, filesystem, networking, etc.
- Good listener and analytical thinker.
- Team player: open to ideas from everyone.
- Passionate about what you do. We want you to enjoy working here as much as we do.
- Comfortable with change and fast paced development.