Join a leading-edge robotics company – develop & refine manufacturing processes for the next generation of robotic automation.
- Technical oversight of the manufacturing, test & validation of automation & robotic solutions
- Troubleshoot new or existing product problems involving designs, materials, or processes
- Investigate or resolve operational problems, such as material use variances or bottlenecks
- Identify opportunities or implement changes to improve manufacturing processes or products or to reduce costs, using knowledge of fabrication processes, tooling and production equipment, assembly methods, quality control standards, or product design, materials and parts
- Apply continuous improvement methods such as lean manufacturing to enhance manufacturing quality, reliability, or cost-effectiveness
- Provide technical expertise or support related to manufacturing
Qualifications: (Minimum requirements)
- 5+ years experience in manufacturing and manufacturing engineering
- Demonstrated experience implementing & improving manufacturing processes
- Background in continuous improvement methods such as lean manufacturing
- Broad technical background in electromechanical systems and engineering
- 4-year technical degree or equivalent experience/education
- Experience with fabrication and assembly tools: 3D printers, CNC machine tools, etc.
- Experience with automation, robotics and sensors
- Experienced with software programming