Challenges Without Automated Disinfection
Without a way to disinfect with ease, illness spread can cause workforce shortages and harm to patients.
Costly Turnover Times
Cleaning, restocking, and traditional disinfecting methods are time-consuming and labor intensive.
Crews often skip or rush disinfection protocols when equipment is unreliable and difficult to use.
Benefits of Daily Disinfection
Reduces Disease Spread & Odors
Disinfecting facilities daily and vehicles between calls keeps workers and civilians safe from healthcare-associated infections and reduces odors.
Time & Labor Savings
Implementing Breezy products reduces disinfection labor to 60 seconds or less, allowing extra time for first responders to complete other tasks.
Disinfectant fogging with Breezy products ensure at least 99.9% efficacy in 60 seconds, covering all the spots that a person may miss when manually disinfecting.
Case Study: Rio Rancho Fire Rescue
Why Disinfectant Fogging?
• Fogging spreads disinfectant across all surfaces including hard-to-reach and often-missed spots such as underneath desks, door handles, backs of chairs, etc.
• Breezy foggers disperse droplets at 20-100 microns (the size of a speck of dust), allowing the disinfectant to penetrate fabrics and hang in the air.
• Most rooms need 60 seconds of fogging or less for complete coverage which is quicker than most other disinfecting methods.
Why Breezy BioCare RTU Disinfectant?
• Breezy BioCare RTU is on EPA List N and List Q of disinfectants, meaning it is effective against coronavirus and emerging viral pathogens.
• It is scientifically proven to eliminate at least 99.9% of pathogens.
• Breezy BioCare RTU is Green Clean Certified and leaves no residue, so it is not harmful to people or technology. Plus, it deodorizes spaces.
How First Responders Implement Breezy Blue™ Smart Foggers
Stationary Fogger on a Schedule
A Breezy Blue unit can be stationary, like a fixture of a room. This works well in facilities with gyms, classrooms, and other rooms. With the scheduling function, Breezy Blue can fog every night at the same time.
One Fogger for Many Spaces
It takes less than 30 seconds for Breezy Blue to disinfect an ambulance. One fogger can be used to disinfect dozens of vehicles in a day. Breezy Blue is also small enough to be carried to other areas if needed.