Challenges to Effective Disinfection
Most disinfection standards leave gaps in efficacy, creating an environment for disease spread for patients and workers.
Costly Turnover Times
Terminal cleans are often time-consuming and laborious, adding additional pressure to understaffed EVS teams.
In spite of EVS best efforts, studies show as much of 50% of surfaces are missed during a terminal clean.
Mark Epstein, MD MBA
CEO, True Health New Mexico / Advisor
Benefits of Supplemental Disinfection with Breezy
Reduction in HAIs & Disease Spread
Disinfecting facilities daily keeps workers and patients safe from nosocomial infections and reduces costs associated with HAIs.
Time & Labor Savings
Autonomous disinfection gives labor time back to environmental services, so workers are able to complete other tasks.
More Effecitive Disinfection
Fogging ensures full coverage of disinfectant in 60 seconds for most rooms, covering all the spots that manual disinfection may miss.
Case Study: Rio Rancho Fire & Rescue
Why Disinfectant Fogging?
• Fogging spreads disinfectant across all surfaces including hard-to-reach and often-missed spots such as underneath tables, door handles, backs of chairs, etc.
• Breezy foggers disperse droplets at 20-100 microns (the size of a speck of dust), allowing the disinfectant to penetrate fabrics and hang in the air.
• Most rooms need 60 seconds of fogging or less for complete coverage which is quicker than most other disinfecting methods.
Why Breezy BioCare RTU Disinfectant?
• Breezy BioCare RTU is on EPA List N and List Q of disinfectants, meaning it is effective against coronavirus and emerging viral pathogens.
• It is scientifically proven to eliminate at least 99.9% of pathogens.
• Breezy BioCare RTU is Green Clean Certified and leaves no residue, so it is not harmful to people or technology. Plus, it deodorizes spaces.
How to Implement Breezy Blue™ Smart Foggers
Stationary Fogger on a Schedule
A Breezy Blue unit can be stationary, like a fixture of a room. This works well in rooms that need to be disinfected often. With the scheduling function, Breezy Blue can fog every night at the same time.
One Fogger for Many Spaces
It only takes 30 to 60 seconds for Breezy Blue to disinfect most rooms. The automated fogger is small enough to be carried from room to room, covering an entire floor level or building.