The Cost of Unhealthy Spaces
Student and staff absences
Illness spread, especially during cold/flu season, can cause students and staff to be absent multiple times in a year. Student absences increase by 3-4% from fall to winter seasons.
Lower test scores and productivity
Between 2019 and 2022, math and reading scores declined in over 40 states due to reduced in-person teaching time. Additionally, poor indoor air quality lowers productivity.
Understaffed custodial teams
Disinfecting with other methods can be time-consuming. When custodial teams are under- staffed, they need tools to help them complete their work more efficiently.
Sarah Tario, Director of McCurdy Charter School
Benefits of Daily Disinfection
When comparing 2019 data to 2021, St. Mary's Catholic School saw an 18% increase in attendance with Breezy products, despite the pandemic.
Daily disinfectant fogging can
improve air quality, leading to better work from staff and students.
Autonomous disinfection gives time back to custodians, so they have more time to complete other tasks.
Case Study: St. Mary's Catholic School
Why Disinfectant Fogging?
• Fogging spreads disinfectant across all surfaces including hard-to-reach and often-missed spots such as underneath desks, door handles, backs of chairs, etc.
• Breezy foggers disperse droplets at 20-100 microns (the size of a speck of dust), allowing the disinfectant to penetrate fabrics and hang in the air.
• Most rooms need 60 seconds of fogging or less for complete coverage which is quicker than most other disinfecting methods.
Why Breezy BioCare RTU Disinfectant?
• Breezy BioCare RTU is on EPA List N and List Q of disinfectants, meaning it is effective against coronavirus and emerging viral pathogens.
• It is scientifically proven to eliminate at least 99.9% of pathogens.
• Breezy BioCare RTU is Green Clean Certified and leaves no residue, so it is not harmful to people or technology. Plus, it deodorizes spaces.
Implementing Breezy Blue™ Smart Foggers into Your School
One per Room
McCurdy Charter School and others like them have put a Breezy Blue unit in every classroom. Each fogger goes off autonomously every night, so students and staff can enter a clean environment every morning.
One per Multiple Rooms
This more cost-effective option is just as beneficial. Custodians take Breezy Blue from room to room, fogging each one for 30-60 seconds, for a fast way to disinfect at the end of the day.